If Hillary Clinton can use social media, so can you
Need more convincing to use social media to broadcast your brand?
We don’t need more than this: Hillary Clinton’s presidential bid using YouTube and Twitter.
Clinton has used video as part of her wider campaign strategy to project her vision for people and policy. Clinton’s video features everyday, working Americans speak about their hopes and dreams for the coming year.
Clinton also tweeted: “I’m running for President. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.”
Clinton’s powerful use of YouTube and Twitter illustrates her understanding of social media, and it’s influential standing in society. There is a magnitude of people waiting for communication at the other end of your network’s signal.
With millennials expected to become 75% of the global workforce in the next decade, the time is now to be using social media as part of your brand’s wider campaign strategy. We can show you how to build relationships with these digital natives, and tailor a campaign strategy to drive your brand’s goals. We will have you successfully using YouTube and Twitter quicker than you can ask “what-is-a-tweet?”.
In the words of Clinton herself, “So, you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead.” emphasis addedGET AHEAD
More news here: http://www.carousel.com.au/whats-new/
- REAL WORLD VR – MIFF TALKS 2018 ( August 14, 2018 )
- Introducing Live Video and Collages on Facebook ( December 6, 2015 )
- Hershey’s Chocolate 3D Printing ( September 28, 2015 )
- Just Out: Google Wallet & Android Pay ( September 17, 2015 )
- Facebook M, Pleased To Meet You ( August 27, 2015 )
- Google Displays Tweets in Desktop and Mobile Search Results ( August 26, 2015 )
- Google Project Sunroof on Your Roof! ( August 19, 2015 )
- Google Partners Masterclass ( August 13, 2015 )
- Don’t Get Lost in Translation with Google Translate ( August 13, 2015 )
- Australian Shoe Brand SENSO Strutting Into US, UK! ( July 28, 2015 )