GIFs for users and Instant Articles for Publishers
Facebook has released its much anticipated Graphics Interchange Format (GIFs) loops. Examples of GIFs include text that magically gets larger and smaller, twirling icons and waving hands.
Why is this so exciting? Because it will allow brands the opportunity to gain some more organic reach.
Brands will be able to get the attention of users in a new way, instead of relying on text, images and videos. Brands also have an advantage – easy access to animation software, compared to users – allowing brands to customise this feature to suit their branding strategy.
GIFs are only available to users so far, with access for brands on its way. This is your chance to be the loudest in Facebook’s newsfeed. We can show you how to maximise your Facebook use. Contact us and we’ll tell you more!
Facebook has also created “Instant Articles”. This feature allows nine publishers more control over their stories, brand experience and monetisation opportunities. The publishers are National Geographic, The Guardian, BBC News, The New York Times, NBC, Buzzfeed, The Atlantic, Buzzfeed and Bild. Interesting.
These publishers are also able to sell ads in their articles and keep the revenue, or select Facebook’s Audience Network to monetise un-sold stock. What will they think of next?
Facebook’s latest updates roll-out will give brands the opportunity to better engage with users, expand brand reach and monetise efforts.
Don’t miss out! Get ready to make the most of Facebook’s updates. We provide customised solutions for organisations just like yours.Contact us!
- REAL WORLD VR – MIFF TALKS 2018 ( August 14, 2018 )
- Introducing Live Video and Collages on Facebook ( December 6, 2015 )
- Hershey’s Chocolate 3D Printing ( September 28, 2015 )
- Just Out: Google Wallet & Android Pay ( September 17, 2015 )
- Facebook M, Pleased To Meet You ( August 27, 2015 )
- Google Displays Tweets in Desktop and Mobile Search Results ( August 26, 2015 )
- Google Project Sunroof on Your Roof! ( August 19, 2015 )
- Google Partners Masterclass ( August 13, 2015 )
- Don’t Get Lost in Translation with Google Translate ( August 13, 2015 )
- Australian Shoe Brand SENSO Strutting Into US, UK! ( July 28, 2015 )