Apple Music: rich opportunity for branding and online marketing
How is your branding and online marketing strategy going to make the most of Apple Music?
With Apple Music set to launch on Tuesday 30 June, read on to understand how your brand may reap the rich connection opportunities with Apple Music’s intention to revolutionise the online music streaming industry.
What might differentiate successful brands from the unsuccessful?
Enhance the consumer experience in music streaming.
Success for brands may lie in their ability to enhance the consumer experience, not by interrupting it.
1,000 Australians aged between 18 and 34 years were surveyed, and it was found that:
- 65% intended to try Apple Music
- 43% are non-users of a music streaming device
- 40% of non-users indicated they would try Apple Music
These insights reveal a real connection opportunity between brands and music streaming users. The fast-approaching entry of Apple Music in the Australian music industry is set to revolutionise how brands connect with users.
So, how does your brand connect with your target market online?
By being innovative and dynamic.
How do you do this? We specialise in branding and online marketing, from strategy to execution, we are experienced in effective campaigns to help achieve your objectives.Check Out Our Work
- Real World VR – Ballarat ( October 18, 2018 )
- REAL WORLD VR – MIFF TALKS 2018 ( August 14, 2018 )
- Introducing Live Video and Collages on Facebook ( December 6, 2015 )
- Hershey’s Chocolate 3D Printing ( September 28, 2015 )
- Congratulations OshKosh Carter’s! ( September 23, 2015 )
- Just Out: Google Wallet & Android Pay ( September 17, 2015 )
- Facebook M, Pleased To Meet You ( August 27, 2015 )
- Google Displays Tweets in Desktop and Mobile Search Results ( August 26, 2015 )
- Google Project Sunroof on Your Roof! ( August 19, 2015 )
- Google Partners Masterclass ( August 13, 2015 )