Sydney-based shoe brand SENSO taking global steps
With a social media presence that other businesses covet, Senso is making international waves from their home in Sydney.
Senso has already grown from servicing the fashion-conservative market in Australia since the 1980’s, to include the fashion-forward generation. Family owners Alicia, Imogen and Skye have increased the size of their target market by creating confident, trend-setting, seasonal designs, and combined this with world-wide expansion strategies to open branches in the US and UK.
What is the Senso sense of style?
Think classy yet edgy. Stylish yet wearable. High quality and luxurious.
How was Senso remained fashionably relevant?
Senso combines shop fronts with online shopping, giving customers the touch and feel experience combined with the ease of purchasing online. The Senso design strives to give her wearer something that she doesn’t have in her wardrobe… “How did I live without it?” she thinks.
We’re looking forward to the new collection, “Silhouettes”, and watching this Australian-owned-and-run business taking the world by storm!
- REAL WORLD VR – MIFF TALKS 2018 ( August 14, 2018 )
- Introducing Live Video and Collages on Facebook ( December 6, 2015 )
- Hershey’s Chocolate 3D Printing ( September 28, 2015 )
- Congratulations OshKosh Carter’s! ( September 23, 2015 )
- Just Out: Google Wallet & Android Pay ( September 17, 2015 )
- Facebook M, Pleased To Meet You ( August 27, 2015 )
- Google Displays Tweets in Desktop and Mobile Search Results ( August 26, 2015 )
- Google Project Sunroof on Your Roof! ( August 19, 2015 )
- Google Partners Masterclass ( August 13, 2015 )
- Don’t Get Lost in Translation with Google Translate ( August 13, 2015 )